Terms and conditions
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: the title holder company of www.transportqualified.com is Qualified (hereinafter Qualified), whose address is xxxxxxxxxxx. Tax ID number: xxxxxxxxx registered at the Mercantile Register in Barcelona.
2. USERS: Accessing and / or using this WHATS site makes you an USER, who accepts, from the moment the site is accessed and / or used, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that could be applied.
3. www.transportqualified.com provides access to information and services (hereinafter, “contents”) on the Internet belonging to Qualified and its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that Qualified offers through its website and to not using them to (i) engage in activities that are illegal, illicit or contrary to good faith and to public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or threatening against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Qualified, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (Iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. This is a non-limiting list.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Qualified complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which passes the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. Therefore, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from Qualified, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Qualified informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Qualified, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements it contains (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), which are owned by Qualified or by its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Qualified is expressly forbidden.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Quality reports to be the holder of the website www.transportquality.com. In observance the requirement of Article 10 of the aforementioned Act, Qualified reports the following data: The owner of this website is Qualified, with Tax ID number xxxxx and a social address at xxxxx, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona. The company email address is: xxxxx
User and Responsibilities.
Surfing, accessing, and using the Qualified website confers the user condition, by which all the conditions of use established here are accepted, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legally binding regulations that may exist. The Qualified website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website.
This responsibility is extended to:
The truthfulness of the information provided by the user in the forms extended by Quality when accessing certain content or services provided by the site.
The use of information, services and data offered by Qualified contrary to the provisions of the present conditions, the Law, morals, good customs or public order, or which may otherwise harm the rights of third parties or the very functioning of the website. Linking Policy and Liability Exemptions.
Quality is not responsible for the content of websites to which the user can access through links on their website and states that in no case will the company proceed to examine or exercise any control over the content of other sites on the Internet. Additionally, Qualified will not ensure the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of websites not belonging to it that can be accessed through links.
Qualified states that it has taken all necessary measures to prevent any damage to users of its website, which may be derived from browsing it. Consequently, Quality is not, under any circumstances, responsible for any damage that the user might suffer from Internet navigation.
In accordance with the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we report that your data will be incorporated into Qualified’s proprietary treatment system in order to be able to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments made between the two parties.
In compliance with the existing regulations, Quality reports that the data will be kept for the strictly necessary time to comply with the above-mentioned requirements. Qualified reports that it will treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date way. For that reason, Qualified is committed to taking all reasonable measures so that data are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. In observance to the rights conferred on the public by the current data protection rules, you will be able to exercise the rights to access, rectification, treatment limitation, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as of the consent given to the processing of data, by so requesting it to the postal address indicated above or to the email address xxxxxx. You will be able to address the competent Supervisory Authority to submit any complaints you may deem appropriate.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Qualified, by itself or as a transferee, holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will therefore be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, with both Spanish and EU legislation applicable in this field, and the international treaties relating to the matter signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the terms of the Intellectual Property Act, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Quality are expressly prohibited.
The user commits themself to respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights held by Quality. You will be able to view the website elements and even print, copy, and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support provided they will be destined uniquely and exclusively, to personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing, or manipulating any security device or security system that was installed on the Qualified website. Legal Actions, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
Qualified also reserves the power to present civil or criminal proceedings it considers appropriate for the misuse of its website and content, or for the failure to comply with the present conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider of the service will be governed by the current and applicable rules in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties will be able to subject their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this matter. Qualified has its address at xxxxx.
In accordance with the current rules on Personal Data Protection and Law 34/2002, 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Quality informs users that it has created a profile on the following social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+, with the purpose of advertising its products and services. Qualified Details:
Tax ID number: xxxxx
WEB ADDRESS: xxxx
The user has a profile on the Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Quality, thus showing interest in the information being published on the Network. By joining our profile, the user gives us their consent to deal with personal data published in their profile. The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at all times, and can also set up their profile to ensure their privacy.
Qualified has access and processes the user’s public information, especially their contact name. Those data are only used within the Social Network. They are not incorporated into any files.
With regard to access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have at your disposal and which can be exercised before Qualified, according to the LOPD, you must take account of the following nuances:
Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access user profile information.
Rectification: It can only be satisfied in actions related to information under the control of Qualified, such as deleting comments posted on the page. This right will usually have to be exercised before the Social Network.
Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, these can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of Qualified. The user can, for example, stop being linked to the profile.
Qualified will perform the following actions:
Access the user’s profile public information.
Post information already published on the Qualified page on the user’s profile.
Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels. Publish page updates on the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, remove content that they are no longer interested in and restrict with whom they share their connections. In order to do that they will have to access their privacy settings.
After joining it, the user will be able to post any comment, link, image, photo, or any other media content supported by the Social Network on the Qualified profile. The user must, in all cases, be the holder of these, enjoy copyright and intellectual property, or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. susceptible to attacking morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to the image or the law is prohibited. If the user published any of these, Quality reserves the right to immediately remove the content, so that they can request the permanent blocking of the user.
Qualified will not be held responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must keep in mind that their posts will be known to other users, so he/she is himself/herself primarily responsible for their privacy.
Images posted on the Social Network profile will not be stored in any files by Quality, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
Qualified reserves the right to contests and promotions, in which the users that joined the Qualified profile can participate. The rules for these contests and promotions, when using the Social Network for them, will also be published there. All contests and promotions will observe all applicable laws and regulations. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them. Qualified Advertising will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if it decides to treat its contact data to perform direct commercial prospecting actions, that will be done in observance of the law (LOPD and LSI-CE). Recommending the Qualified page to other users so that they too can enjoy its promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
Below are the links to privacy policies for the social networks used by Qualified: